You can use field usages to record what is happening in your fields, for example crops being grown or livestock. Each use has a colour which displays on the map so you can see what’s going on at a glance.
- You can create a new use while creating or editing a field by clicking on ‘Manage Uses’ or by clicking the cog in the top right and clicking Farm Settings > Field Usages
- On the Field Usages panel you can see your existing usages and edit them. To add a new one click ‘Create Field Usage’.
- Give your use a name and colour and click ‘Save’
- You can then keep on creating uses or close the window
- Open a field and tap on ‘Use’
- Tap on ‘Add new type’ (iOS) or the blue (+) button (Android)
- Give your use a name and select a colour
4. Tap ‘Create’ to finish