- To set multiple field uses go to fields on the side menu and click "Set Uses".
- Choose the field usage you require and click "Select fields".
- Select the fields that have these uses by either clicking the fields on the map or selecting them on the field list. You can see what was grown in the field last year written under the field name.
- Select "Save".
- To set multiple field uses go to field button on the bottom menu and tap "Add Usage"
- Tap "select usage" and select the usage you require. You can also add a new use here. Tap "Save"
- Tap "Select fields". Select the fields by tapping the field names on the list or choosing them from the map. Tap "Done"