This feature is only available on our Web product
- To import field boundaries from the RPA open the Fields tab and click on ‘Import Maps’
- Here you will be shown a list of ways you can use to import fields. Select RPA to import field boundaries from the rural payment agency.
- You will need to enter your Single Business Identifier (your SBI number) to access your data. You can find your SBI number by logging into your account on the RPA portal or on any correspondence that you have had from the RPA.
- Select if you are the farm owner or directly employed by the farm or if you are an agent (e.g. agronomist or contractor). If you're an agent you have to follow the link and read details on the Defra site.
- Agree to the terms and conditions for the Ordnance Survey ‘Public Sector End User Licence” and click on IMPORT RPA DATA
- Scroll down and you will be able to see the fields that will be added to your farm. You can click on the fields on the map preview to deselect fields that you don’t want to include (e.g. very small areas or ones that are part of a different farm).
- Click Create fields and there you go! Your RPA boundaries will be setup on your map.
You can watch our getting started tutorial video here.