A simple guide to navigating your fieldmargin Web App. Let's take a look.
How do I get online?
- Go to www.fieldmargin.com on you browser and click Login top right of the screen
- Enter the email address and password linked to your fieldmargin account
- View the mobile farm you have set up on web
The side menu includes the features of fieldmargin. See below a short description of each menu item.
- Activity - Your Field Jobs and notes can be viewed on the side bar and as points or areas on the map. See Activity list for more.
- Fields - A complete list of your fields, areas and field uses. Here you can also find the drawing fields and uploading field boundaries tools.
- Features - A complete list of your features, names, areas and uses. You can also find the features drawing tool.
- Maps - View Field Health satellite imagery and upload your paper maps.
- Team - A list of your team mates. View live locations on the map.
- Vehicles - Connect John Deere machinery to view live vehicle locations.
- Data - A list of your farm data monitoring sites. Read more here.
- Reporting - Your reporting dashboard. See reporting for more.
- Tutorials - Get a guided tour of fieldmargin web.
How to switch between Farms and Years
At the top of the screen you will see the name of your farm and next to this the year you are viewing. Here you can use the drop down menu to change between the farms on your account and the year.
Change the map background
You can change the background imagery using the dropdown to the top left off the map.
Settings and Admin
The icons at the top right of the screen lets you talk to your team and manage your account including:
Upgrade - Upgrade your subscription
Chat bubble - Talk to your team using Farm Chat an in app messenger.
Settings cog - Here you can find Farm settings, My settings, Connections and Logout
Help - Visit our Help Centre, or live chat if you have any queries!
Print - With a subscription you can print your farm map
Weather - Click on this icon to view temperature, wind speed and direction, cloud cover, humidity, visibility and dew point. Powered by Dark Sky.
Some of these are premium features available on our subscription plans only. Read details here.